Sunday 29 August 2010

David Meister Dresses

Hey everyone, I was browsing the internet and I stumbled across Emmanuelle Chriqui wearing a beautiful metalic one shoulder dress. I love the colour of this dress and had to find out where she had got it from.

(Image from google images)


I discovered she was wearing one of David Meister amazing cocktail dresses. I had to check out the website to see more.  Click here to see more dresses. Below are my favorites.
$375.00
Audrina wearing the same exact dress.


$509.00



$485.00



$375.00

What do you think of these dresses?

8 comments:

vonnie said...

wow, those are all beyond amazing! just truly great dresses, I need one in my life :)

http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com

Gabriele said...

I love one shoulder dress...:)

new post tomorriw on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

THE DIVINITUS said...

probably the first black dress would be my fave :)

Anonymous said...

wow, the color of the white-pink dress is surely pretty! the dresses are stunning :D thanks for sharing!

Castor Pollux

bravegrrl said...

gorgeous!

Sharon said...

they r all lovely... I defo need a cheaper dupe from Asos lol

Thuhien said...

I love the first dress!

Tanya said...

@Vonnie- Thank you and me too.

@Gabriele-Me too, I love one shoulder dresses too.

@The Divinitus- yes the black dress is lovely.

@Castor Pollux- Thank you so much, I'm glad you like :)

@bravegrrl-thank you

@Sharon-I agree with you there, best to stick to Asos


@Thu Hien Nguyen-Me too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...