Saturday 18 September 2010

Don't Want To Say Bye Bye

Hey everyone, as you all know we are now in the middle of September and I am returning back to my studies next week so I will not be able to blog as much as I used to. I am finding it so hard to get back into a routine but I suppose that takes a while.

I enjoyed my long summer break this year as it gave me time to bring new things to my blog and to  make my blog interesting for the reader instead of just posting a random picture which I can not relate to. Now I feel sad  because I feel like my blog has only just begun and I have so many things to blog about but I can only post whenever I have the time to.

If this blog was not much of a distraction. I would blog every day because I love talking about fashion and make-up. Anyone would think I was a fashion student because my life revolves around fashion. So to keep my mind focused on studies. I will be posting more on my dance blog where I will be keeping a log of my dance journey and posting dance videos from youtube and other random things that are dance related. Click the image below to view my dance journey blog.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I understand hun,wish u all e best in ur studies&hope to see more posts whenever u can lol..tk cre

Oh to Be a Muse said...

have fun back in school. hope to continue seeing you around the blog world. i'll check out your dance blog.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

i know how you feel. I've been in class for about a month now, and my blog post are much fewer and far between. Just do it when you can!

WhoopyBeatrizLourenco said...

Thanks for youre Comment!
Nice blog!
xxo
http://van-de-fashion.blogspot.com

El'Aundra Dolce said...

I nominated you for an award!! check it out at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Hey there, you were doing great on this blog. Yes you are right, gotta concerntrate on studies. Studies are very important, esp in Singapore, education always come first.
xoxo
Katy

Leia said...

Good luck with your studies darling! Education should be the #1 priority :)

Leia

Tanya said...

@Sharon: thank you Sharon, I need the luck lol It's gonna be harder this year

@Cheryl: Thanks chick, yes nothing will stop me from blogging lol

@Fashion Cents: yea it happens, quite annoying when you have so many things to blog about but so little time.

@whoopy:your welcome and thank you :D

@EDK.dolce: thank you.

@Katy: Yea I was, it is a shame I won't be able to blog as much as I want to. Next vacation I will be able to blog lots :D

@Leia: Thank you darling and you are right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...