Thursday 9 December 2010

No Laptop & no new blogger updates

Hey bloggers, this is the first time I have been able to visit my blog since my laptop has broke. I miss going on the internet and looking at fashion and talking with friends. I do not know exactly when i will be back but I just want to say I will not be able to blog for now.

On top of all this stress, I might loose all my files- all my pictures and memories :( It hurts to think I will not ever get those files back and I also have work that needs to be done before I break up for holidays. I hope I get everything done.

Anyway thank you for all those blogger comments, it was nice to come on and read them :) I wish I had time to reply and get back to everyone but sadly enough I do not. I just want to say thank you to my new followers on my blog and also on bloglovin :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

this is very sad sweetie,i hope u get ur laptop fixed and that u dont lose any of ur files. Take care&hope to hear from usoon. much love&hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

ah that sucks :/ my old laptop broke I was pissed! come back soon & I'm sorry you'll be gone for a lil :/

Tanya said...

@Sher: Thank you sweetie, I got it fixed in the ending! Thank goodness!

@that BADass seƱorita: When things like this break, you realise how much you need them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...