Thursday 21 June 2012

Party OOTD + NOTD

Hey bloggers,

Last week has been kind of hectic and I had trouble trying to fit everything in. On top of that, I had a surprise birthday party to attend on Saturday so I had problems trying to find something to wear for the party too. In the end, I just kept the outfit simple and wore leggings with a bralet and a blazer. Scroll down to see the pictures of my outfit.








































On my nails I wore Rimmel London #270 Hot shot. This colour is probably the nearest I can get to a neon pink. It is slightly darker than a neon pink but it does stand out. I would recommend it to those that love bright pink nail polish.




































Also as some of you may remember from one of my old posts. I was showing you my new bralet. I finally wore the bralet from this post here. I had to sew and amend the straps as they were too long. I think this top is cute and I wore it with mesh leggings and a white blazer so it did not look too revealing.


What I wore last night

What I wore last night by fashion-rocks featuring a braided necklace

I also created a little outfit set of my party outfit.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to reading your comments.

2 comments:

Jelena Zivanovic said...

That's one amazing eye make up!
Happy Thursday! xoxo
Jelena

Tanya said...

@*Glam Chameleon*: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...