Saturday 21 July 2012

DIY: American Flag Shorts

Hey bloggers,

This is my first diy project. I had fun making it. I have always wanted to own a pair of American flag shorts but in my local shops they were far too expensive so I decided to make my own.

I have started up my online shop. I do not have many items up yet as it is new. Read below if you are interested in viewing my shop.



 I made a couple extra more American flag shorts and they are for sale on my website. You can buy them here











Thank you for reading :)

13 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing DIY, darling!
You look fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Love this look!! xx

www.trendstruck.com

Unknown said...

Love this look!! xx

www.trendstruck.com

Kay said...

Those shorts are da bomb!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Oh Tanya I love those shorts!!!
They look great on you!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

The Simply Kelly said...

nice and the short is pretty

Always Maylee said...

Love the patriotic shorts! Thank you for stopping by, I'd love for us to follow each other! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Style Me B.A.D said...

Great job!! I want to try this!

Isa Laine (iisku) said...

Wow, i like your shorts! :)

Unknown said...

your shorts are just divine. you rock it, girl!!!
http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

The Sydney Girl said...

Great outfit! love the boots! :)

Joelyne

The Sydney Girl

x

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Fabulous shorts! They look sooo good on you!

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thanks chic :)

@Miss Marla: Thank you hun.

@Spontaneous Beauty: I am glad you like them.

@Francesca Romana Capizzi: Thank you so much. I love wearing them.

@The Simply Kelly: Thank you :)

@Always Maylee: Oh thanks, I am just following the trend :)

@Style Me B.A.D: Thank you, I had to take my time to do it and you should try it :)

@ iisku: Thank you :) I like them too!

@Margarida Reis: aw thank you :) I try.

@Joelyne TheSydneyGirl: Thank you chic :)

@Red lips, Black hair: Thank you hunny :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...