Thursday 9 May 2013

Lauren Conrad French Braid

Hello lovelies,

Today I will be showing you my attempt at Lauren Conrad's french braid. It was fairly quick and easy to do and it only took me 5 minutes to do.

I do think french braids are pretty, especially when braided at the front of your hair,when wearing your hair down. You can also jazz it up by adding a flower or wearing it in a low pony tail. You can style it any way you like. But for this post I wanted to do the exact version of Lauren's.

My french braid.

Lauren Conrad french braid.


What do you think of this hairstyle?

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

marykapsi said...

love it! you look so cute dear! :) have tryed this too
MaryFashionLove
MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

Tanya said...

@Mary Kapsi: Thank you, I love French braids too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...