Saturday 20 July 2013

What I would wear to an interview

Hi bloggers,

This post is for those who have an upcoming interview and have no idea what to wear. My best advice would be to dress smart.

In this post, I will be showing you what I would wear to an interview. I enjoy wearing smart clothing.

In this outfit, I am wearing a 3 piece suit and  a scarf. A scarf would be suitable if it is chilly outside and you do not want to wear a coat on top of your blazer.


This is the same exact outfit but without the scarf.

Blazer: Peacocks
Top: ASDA
Skirt: ASDA

If you wear glasses, wear them to your interview to complete the smart look.


I hope this post was useful and thank you for reading :)

If you have requests on outfit ideas, then leave your suggestions in a comment below and I will happily make a post for you.

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely interview look, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Dhalia Edwards said...

Cute with the Apple. :)

Dhalia
www.mzfashioncloset.com

Unknown said...

Love this look, you look great!!

Unknown said...

Hello your blog is my Blog of the week!!


check it out here
www.fashion1psychology.com

:)

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

@Dhalia Rodriguez Edwards: Thank you :)

@Sol Fontanez: Thank you for choosing me as blog of the week, I really appreciate it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...