Tuesday 18 November 2014

Winter Knits Haul- ASDA & Sports Direct

Hi bloggers,

I know this does not seem like a big haul but I have decided to spilt my purchases into categories, which makes my life so much easier. Instead of doing a big long haul post.

In this post, as the title says, it is winter knits. I have so many scarves and hats but yet I buy another to add to my collection. I still need to buy a new pair of gloves but I do not feel it is cold enough to be wearing gloves outside.

I have been wanting a burgundy scarf in the longest time and I finally saw one in ASDA for £7. With this snood, you do not need to wrap it around your neck twice or three times. You just put it over your head and you are good to go. View the picture below:
ASDA scarf: £7

I also did an outfit of the day with my brand new scarf. I totally love this scarf. It has to be my perfect scarf for winter.
Scarf: ASDA
Coat: Next.
Leggings: ASDA
Boots: H&M


Also, another purchase I am currently loving is this pom pom beanie hat which reminds me of Mickey Mouse. I have been wanting one for months and I could not find one in England anywhere. However, I saw online that sports direct was selling one for £2.99 but when I went into the store, they were selling it for £3.99. Anyway it is still a low price and I am happy with it.

Sports Direct Pom Pom Beanie: £3.99

What do you think of my new purchases? 
What colours will you be wearing this winter?




3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Nice knits!
Love the scarf!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Pad said...

Love the scarf and the beanie!!!!

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

@Fashion Pad: Thank you hun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...