Thursday 5 January 2017

Day 5 in Greece |Foam Party|

Hey bloggers,

Can I just say that the foam party in Zante was amazing. The bar gave us 1 hour of free drinks. I stayed sober this night as I was still not feeling too well. I did not want to miss this party for the world!

For the foam party, I wore my bikini with a cover up neon pink dress.

View the picture below:

Sadly enough, I did not get a full length photo of this outfit.


After the foam party, I got back to the hotel to change into some dry clothes and re-did my make-up so I could go back out and party at my favourite night club.

View the pictures below to see my OOTN:




Bralet: Prettylittlething
Jeans: Topshop

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! :)





2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds amazing, darling! You look gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

Bárbara Marques said...

They're both cool looks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...