Monday 1 May 2017

Funeral post + OOTD

Hey bloggers,

A month into the new year, I lost my cousin. As you can imagine, it was a difficult time for me and the family. I finally plucked up the strength to blog about this day. But I want this post to be more focused on what I wore on the day.

To begin with, I applied the primark press on nails that I blogged about in my previous blog haul. These nails kept flicking off so I had to walk around with a nail glue in my handbag. By the end of the night, I did not care to keep sticking on these nails.
































In the picture below is a photo of me saying goodbye to my cousin.



For my outfit, I wore a sleeveless black turtleneck dress paired with my embellished necklace and my blazer and ankle boots.



I am sorry to share this bad news with you guys but I felt it was important to tell as I have been very absent from my blog since it has happened. But now, I am finally back into the blogging world.





2 comments:

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

What a wonderful post! Cute pics!
Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Tanya said...

@Anya Dryagina: Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...